Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, a Johnson and Johnson Company, is recruiting for an Associate Director, Oncology Training- Hematologic Malignancies to join the Janssen Biotech US Medical Affairs (MA) Oncology organization to provide and/or develop clinical training for the hematologic portfolio to Medical Affairs (MA) Oncology staff in order for staff to educate and conduct scientific exchanges with Healthcare Providers and Opinion Leaders, to support the clinical research program, and to provide internal scientific support. Horsham, PA is the preferred location but other location may be considered.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Associate Director, Oncology Training – Hematologic Malignancies will provide and/or develop clinical training for the hematologic portfolio to the MA Oncology staff in order for staff to educate and conduct scientific exchanges with Healthcare Providers and Opinion Leaders, to support the clinical research program, and to provide internal scientific support. Position will also manage MA on-boarding process for new hires and support optimization of training techniques and modalities. Serve as subject matter expert resource for assigned area of responsibility.
The Associate Director, Oncology Training – hematologic Malignancies will also:
• Deliver objective-driven training by developing and executing training plan and clinical curricula for existing and emerging hematologic products and disease states to support MA initiatives. Develop annual training plan.
• Identify novel learning approaches, delivery techniques, and repositories for training resources.
• Manage on-boarding plan for new hires by developing and leading train-the-trainer learning opportunities.
• May contribute to the development of cross-functional Janssen MA training team strategy.
• Collaborate to leverage resources by partnering with applicable internal cross-functional partners to maximize resources and share best practices. Work in concert with Associate Director, Oncology Training- Solid Tumor.
• Optimize resources to maximize productivity by collaborating with US MA oncology organization, including field-based medical staff, to identify new technologies to enhance effectiveness and partner with IT to implement innovative technologies with broad, company-wide impact.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required. A Masters, MD, PharmD, or PhD is highly preferred.
• A minimum of 6 years of total work experience is required, preferably in related areas (medical science liaison, medical communications, clinical research associate, clinical research, clinical practice, academic position in health science research).
• Training experience is highly desirable.
• In-depth therapeutic knowledge in oncology is required.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills are required.
• Innovative thinking is preferred.
• Position may require up to 30% domestic travel with high degree of flexibility
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)
Medical Science Liaison
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.