Janssen Research & Development, LLC., a member of the J&J Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Associate Director, Organizational Change Management – R&D Analytics to be located in Raritan, NJ, Titusville, NJ, Spring House, PA, or Beerse, Belgium.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.JanssenRnD.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Janssen R&D Project Management Office is expanding its analytics capabilities to better support our growing business needs. The R&D Analytics team within the PMO is responsible for analytics production and partnering with various PMO stakeholders to translate insights to key partners.
The Associate Director, Organizational Change Management – R&D Analytics is a key role to help us transform the culture of PMO to one of analytical thinking and generating insights that impact decision making at all levels. The ideal candidate will:
• Serve as a proactive internal consultant, helping to foster a culture of data driven decision making across the PMO
• Develop an organizational change management (OCM) strategy and roadmap to improve adoption of R&D Analytics initiatives
• Define, manage, govern and develop the consistent adoption of analytics within the Janssen R&D PMO
• Develop stakeholder engagement efforts to obtain awareness, understanding, buy-in and support for R&D Analytics initiatives
• Lead creation, design and development of promotional and training materials, including job aids, help guides, portal content, and briefings that support the OCM efforts
• Provide training, improve communications and mentor the team to increase adoption of analytics initiatives
• Partner across the organization to measure the output value of analytics initiativesQualifications
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
• An advanced degree (e.g. MA, MS, MBA, etc.) is preferred
• A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience with significant experience working in organizational change management, communications planning, and/or program management is required
• Experience with analytics, business intelligence, and/or large-scale technology transformation is preferred
• In-depth understanding and familiarity with analytics tools such as Tableau, Cognos, Visio, SharePoint, or similar tools is preferred
• Previous project management, capacity management and/or portfolio management experience is required
• Drug development experience is preferred
• This position is located in Raritan, NJ; Titusville, NJ; Spring House, PA.; or Beerse, Belgium and will require up to 20% domestic and international travelPrimary Location
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOther Locations
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House, North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Antwerp-BeerseOrganization
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.