Lead, design and implement the strategic direction and performance of the U.S. total reward programs, with a focus on creating an employee value proposition through U.S. "best-in-class" total reward programs, clear, consistent and agile processes, and on-going collaboration with key stakeholders, including business leaders and employees to ensure strong alignment with the business objectives and employee engagement.
Collaborate with Human Resources and business functions in the design and implementation of organizational structures and career paths in support business priorities and facilitate the development and recognition of changes in capabilities, performance, and evolving business requirements.
Serve as subject matter expert in the development of dynamic communication materials to implement and support reward ion programs, driven locally and by the global COEs. Lead manager and employee training and ongoing information sharing to ensure a high level of understanding of reward programs in the U.S. business unit, the link to driving desired outcomes (engagement, productivity, etc.) and how to effectively implement them day-to-day.
Influence and align COE initiatives with business unit needs to enable a cohesive, strategic HR approach-building a culture to drive agile recruitment, retention, and engagement strategies based on business initiatives and HR metric results. ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Qualifications EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Develop the local total reward programs to support the business needs by augmenting COE initiatives and create a cohesive, strategic HR approach that will drive recruitment, retention, and engagement based on HR metric results.
- While representing the USBU, this role will play a key role in influencing key decision makers within the COEs on program design and communication plans to meet the needs of the business and drive recruitment, retention, and engagement based on business initiatives.
- Develops and manages a comprehensive on-boarding and engagement program for the USBU
- Partner with HRBPs in the development and consistent implementation of career path programs that directly impact employee recruitment, on-going development, employee satisfaction and retention to support "Best-In-Class" in the eye of the employee.
- Creates and drives major initiatives supporting overall development strategies and objectives in partnership with the business.
- Develops a USBU learning architecture/roadmap that brings together a set of standard tools, an easy to use interface, and a set of platforms to manage the content, programs, access and metrics
- Develops and delivers communication and training to provide guidance and tools to support leadership, Human Resources, managers and employees on career development programs.
- On-going assessment of career development and retention programs to ensure program effectiveness and continued evolvement to align with organizational changes.
- Develop a model for virtual classroom instruction that maximizes learner engagement while leveraging the flexibility and cost savings of the delivery modality
- Responsible for ensuring strategic and effective learning technology
- Regularly assess the effectiveness of development programs and ensure appropriate changes and implemented as business needs change
- Create and execute marketing communications for USBU programs in partnership with internal Communications teams
- Act as a strategic development partner for the USBU HRBP's
- Establish and manage relationships with third party vendors where appropriate
- B.A. degree required (Human Resources or Business related major preferred)
- Minimum 10 years relevant work experience - may be a combination of HR Business Partner, Learning and Development, Org Effectiveness, and analytics.
- Must be able to effectively multi-task, prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage critical issues in a dynamic environment. Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and manage a large volume of details while maintaining a big-picture perspective.
- Ability to influence and work effectively with various business partnerships, regions, and cultures.
- Experienced manager with proven background in providing exceptional collaboration employee service.
- Demonstrated leadership in strategy development and effective execution of programs to deliver business results.
- Ability to function autonomously and perform effectively within a complex, matrixed, and team-driven environment
- Obtain and maintain certifications as required to deliver programs
- Experience of delivering leadership and Management programs
- Strong knowledge of leadership and management theory
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Good business acumen
- Outstanding presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to engage with and influence at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work with a high degree of independence to plan, organize and implement multiple projects within time and budget constraints
- Willingness to travel to various meetings or client sites, including overnight, international travel
- Requires approximately 10 - 15% Travel
we are driven to improve people's lives www.takedajobs.com Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please. *LI-JI1-US Schedule
A little about us:
Takeda fosters an inclusive environment where all employees are empowered to shine.