Merck & Co., Inc. Kenilworth, N.J., U.S.A. known as Merck in the United States and Canada, is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company - one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Provides oversight and direction for the regulatory intelligence, policy and advocacy process within Merck Manufacturing Division. Maintains awareness of evolving industry and regulatory trends associated with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP). Assures strong linkages with Global Regulatory Affairs and Clinical Safety (GRACS) and other key partners supporting local or regional advocacy. Qualifications: Education Minimum Requirement:
BS in Science Field, Engineering Field or a related relevant discipline. Advanced degree and/or MBA preferred Required Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 10 years manufacturing, quality and/or compliance experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Possesses broad knowledge of Quality Management Systems and international GMPs for drug products, biologics, devices including risk management.
- Requires established ability to manage and implement multiple projects/tasks simultaneously with competing priorities; managing time and personal/group effort.
- Excellent problem solving skills, based on science, facts, data and understanding of regulatory requirements in complex and evolving environments; must be able to apply sound risk management.
- Strong demonstrated interpersonal, communication, collaboration and leadership skills; and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Must be capable of effectively working with all levels of the organization.
Our employees are the key to our company's success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company's benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives. If you need an accommodation for the application process please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Merck & Co., Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Merck via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Merck. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Merck as a result of the referral or through other means.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit:
EEOC GINA Supplement