Merck & Co., Inc. Kenilworth, N.J., U.S.A. known as Merck in the United States and Canada, is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company - one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Serve as a Regulatory CMC Product Lead and provide CMC Regulatory leadership within Regulatory and on cross-functional teams for the assigned biological products. Be accountable for the delivery of all regulatory milestones through product development.
- Ensure development of robust CMC regulatory strategies for assigned projects. Be accountable for the execution of global product regulatory strategy(ies) by robust assessment of global regulatory CMC requirements and identification of potential risks.
- Manage execution of CMC documentation including IND/CTA, original NDA/MAA, agency background packages and responses to health authority questions per established business processes and systems.
- Identify, communicate and escalate potential regulatory issues to Global Regulatory and Clinical Safety CMC management, as needed
- Conduct all activities with an unwavering focus on compliance
- B.S. (advanced degree preferred).
- Minimum 3 years regulatory CMC experience .
- Minimum 7 years of CMC development experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the development of biologics products.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Effective problem solving and decision making skills
- Innovative, flexible and collaborative with demonstrated leadership skills.
Our employees are the key to our company's success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company's benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives. If you need an accommodation for the application process please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Merck & Co., Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Merck via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Merck. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Merck as a result of the referral or through other means.
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit:
EEOC GINA Supplement