Janssen Research & Development, LLC., a Johnson and Johnson Company is hiring an Associate Director to be located in Spring House, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visithttp://www.janssenrnd.com/
for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Associate Director within the CMC leader group will be responsible as a Team Leader of CMC Teams and programs developing and implementing the technical and development strategy for products in development. The Associate Director is also the CMC point of contact with the CDT(s) and will support the CMC TA Leader in meeting the objectives of the TA. The Associate Director will be primarily focused on the Small Molecule portfolio of projects within the TA they are assigned. They will lead projects across the entire portfolio, from pre-NME through development and into post-approval lifecycle management.
The Associate Director will be recognized to be operating at a high level of proficiency against the Global Leadership Profile. They will be responsible for:
- Mentoring to further the career development of the members within their project team in collaboration with their line management
- Identify improvements and support the development of team and product development processes across the CMC organization
- Align and collaborate with the global integrator groups in these efforts
- BS degree in life sciences or related field with at least 10 years of experience in pharmaceutical, biotechnology or related industry or related post graduate academic experience/education OR MS degree in life sciences or related field with at least 8 years of experience in pharmaceutical, biotechnology or related industry or related post graduate academic experience/education OR PhD in life sciences or related field with at least 6 years of experience in pharmaceutical, biotechnology or related industry or related post graduate academic experience/education is required
- Previous industry experience is required
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary, highly matrix environment is required
- Experience as a team leader within a matrix team, both as a team member and a team leader is required
- In-depth experience and knowledge of the small molecule CMC development process, including an understanding of discovery, pre-clinical and clinical development is required
- Experience in setting development and regulatory strategies for a broad range of products in both early and late development is required
- An understanding in commercial and manufacturing environment for lifecycle management is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders without line authority
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring HouseOrganization
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)Job Function