Job Description Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.Description
The Clinical Development Services division ofIQVIA has more depth of therapeutic expertise and a broader range of services than any other service provider. We conduct both US and Global trials in all therapeutic areas. In fact,IQVIA conducts more clinical trials than anyone else in the world. Become involved in work that improves the quality of life for people around the globe. Let your career soar! We are seeking an enthusiastic Associate Director, Statistician within our Business Analytics & Decision Support
to join our team!
The Associate Director, Statistician will enableIQVIA QA to identify statistically significant analyses in our underlying data such that we can predict the levels of quality issues, CAPA from internal and Customer audits. Also to allow us to offer Quality Services to our Customers by benchmarking their Quality Data with their competitors such that they can make changes to their systems and policies to increase quality, value and financial return.
- Support the Business Analytics and Decision Support team to provide valuable and actionable decisions based upon statistical data from disparate sources (databases)
- Provide expert statistical input into and review of statistical deliverables (i.e. analysis of data in Quality Assurance QMS database) and data management deliverables (i.e. database design, validation checks and critical data).
- Provide consultation to clients on underlying hypothesis and trends in data from multiple sources.
- Participate in function and/or corporate initiatives, special project assignments, and as a client liaison or departmental cross-functional liaison.
Bachelor's degree in life sciences or related field including 9 years' experience in a leadership capacity, including multi-regional and global focus; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including grammatical/technical writing skills
- Excellent attention and accuracy with details
- Strong working knowledge of SAS computing package
- Good working knowledge of Spotfire and Sparta TrackWise
- Familiarity with other statistical computing packages such as Minitab
- Familiarity with Lean Six Sigma an advantage
- Strong commitment to quality
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and projects
- Proficient at solving complex scientific problems
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
- May require occasional travel.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people
. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
A little about us:
IQVIA™ has approximately 55,000 employees in more than 100 countries, all committed to making the potential of Human Data Science a reality, and we are actively hiring.