Are you an expert in keeping things organized? Great! We need your talents to help maintain employee files critical documents while suggesting ways to improve not only the accuracy but the process itself. Exercising confidentiality, an eye for detail and great customer service are keys to success. Come showcase your skills and allow us to grow your career. Apply now! WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as an Associate, Document Imaging at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Promoting and executing efficient, effective delivery of specific assigned activities while following standard company processes and meeting assigned service level agreements
- Sorting, scanning and indexing employee documents legally required to be kept by the Company
- Processing subpoenas and personal filing requests
- Escalating issues or compliance outages
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in order to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Knowledge of COOL System
- SAP experience
- Human resource experience
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.
A little about us: