At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Manage the daily review, analysis and verification of company generation, tie-line and load data used to perform transaction accounting and metering in support of transmission operations and electric supply management for companys Provider of Last Resort (PLR) retail energy customers. Responsible for the daily operation of customized software, which facilitates the analysis and development of Electric Generation Supplier (EGS) retail energy forecasts for submission to the Independent System Operator
(iSO). Responsible for the interaction and communication of generation, tie-line and load information to PJM, Power Team and retail Electric and Gas Suppliers as related to companys electric supply management and Electric and Gas Choice Programs. Effectively responds to all billing, Supplier Tariff and EDI inquiries submitted by electric and gas suppliers operating in company territory. Note: Position may be required to work extended hours, including 24x7 coverage during storms or other energy delivery emergencies. �
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Ongoing responsibility for performing processes to calculate daily company zonal load including verification of generation and tie-line values submitted to PJM, which is the basis for the development of the monthly PJM billing statement and the company Power Purchase Agreement. �
- Perform analysis and prepare information in Supplier System software application for data analysis of hourly and monthly Electric Generation Suppliers (EGS) retail energy customer forecasts. �
- Also responsible for the submission to PJM of a final retail energy load schedule for a suppliers retail customers.
- Perform energy scheduling using PJM internet-based systems.
- Primary back-up for Department daily processes.
- Perform forecasting of Load Serving Entity (LSE) energy demand, perform analysis of LSE provided forecast. �
- Prepare monthly-metered load analysis and report to PJM. ���
- Responsible for providing accurate and consistent customer data to satisfy EGS inquiries in the areas of billing, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and PJM processes. �
-4 year degree in business or technical field and a minimum of 0-2 years of experience; or in lieu of a BS degree, a minimum of 2-5 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of mainframe systems (Customer Information Systems) and PJM internet based system.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop/prepare and produce accurate reports by extracting data from computer files or databases.
- Ability to work in a self-managed, dynamic, sometimes ambiguous work environment.
- High level of ethics and professionalism.
- Demonstrated skills in data analysis.
- Electric Utility Experience
- Primarily responsible for review, analysis and verification of company generation tie-line and load data used to perform transaction accounting and metering in support of company transmission operations and electric supply management for Companys Provider of Last Resort (PLR) retail energy customers.
- Also responsible for the interaction and communication with retail electric and gas suppliers as related to the administration of the company Electric and Gas Choice programs.
- These responsibilities directly affect short term load forecast, real-time operations and after the fact reporting and settlement throughout Exelon. ; - The Analysts work with members of Power Team, Energy Services Organization, Transmission Operations and Regulatory in the performance of their responsibilities. ; .
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor EEO is the Law Poster