At MetLife, we seek to make a meaningful impact in the lives of our customers and our communities. This is an opportunity to be an integrated part of the Bilingual Level 1 Service Desk to support GFS customers (internal and external) and ensure that service levels are achieved. This position will be tasked with supporting multiple systems across several geographical regions across the company. Job Location
United States : Florida : Tampa Alternate Job Location
Not Applicable : Not Applicable Job Description
- Support the GFS Service Desk via Hotline and GFS Mailbox to support security and end user functionality.
- Troubleshooting of Finance application problems related to access, system, or user issues.
- Provide timely response to customers, meeting all defined service level agreements and ensuring resolution to all reported issues.
- Escalate unresolved issues to GFS Level 2 or IT Production Support Teams.
- Manage ticket queue on a daily basis and alerting Team Lead or Manager when tickets are about to breach SLA.
- Support on-going or new project setup work as needed.
- Training - will be responsible to train into all functions supported by GFS Service Desk on a scheduled basis to become a fully functional member of the unit.
* Flexibility in work hours is a must. This position will require some weekend support hours on a scheduled basis, as well as some later support hours on a scheduled basis. All associates will know what their schedule is at least a month in advance. Required Qualifications
- Fluent in Spanish (written and verbal) is required
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Adaptable to various work situations; ability to work well with others across all levels of management
- MS Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Access
- Knowledge of MetLife's Financial Systems (PeopleSoft, Hyperion Suite, Essbase) is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or MIS
N/A Business Category
Financial Management Group
Global Finance Support TPA L1_13095 Number of Openings