Candidates must provide a link to their professional design portfolio to be considered
The LinkedIn Learning Solutions Content Team is looking for an Associate Graphic Designer to assist the Graphics team in course and project preparation for in-house designers, contractors, and vendors. In addition, the Associate Graphic Designer will perform basic design of instructional video graphics utilizing Adobe Create Cloud software, Keynote, and PowerPoint. This position requires a self-starting and effective communicator who understands the production of graphics from inception to completion.
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world s workforce in ways no other company can. We re much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works. Primary responsibilities :
- Prepare and organize assets for designers prior to the start of graphics creation
- Review storyboards, identify issues, and provide suggestions to assist designer
- Perform basic design assignments for the slides based workflow
- Work with in-house tracking system to keep projects updated
- Review, evaluate, and upload assets to FTP for contractors/vendors
- Check contractor/vendor assignments for completion and consistency
- Download, export graphics, and manage multiple contractor/vendor projects
- Organize, tag, upload, and manage graphical assets for upload into media management tool.
- Update style guides and media management tool with current information
- Assist with graphics team notes and documentation
- Participate in an ongoing process to improve efficiency and accuracy for current vendor and contractor workflows/communication
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Minimum 2-year degree in Design or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 2 years of graphic design experience using Adobe Creative Cloud/Suite
- Effectively communicate and solve practical problems or issues
- Task oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Highly motivated and action oriented
- Strong project and time management skills
- Thrives within a fast paced, highly productive environment
- Highly collaborative and team focused
- Self-starter who can work independently with limited supervision
- Solid design and layout skills
- Basic understanding of the video production workflow
- Ability to be flexible in schedule and adaptable to change
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.