Job Location: United States : Florida : Tampa
This position is accountable for partnering with the lead HRBC to deliver HR service and solutions to Metlife’s Group Claims organization.
The successful individual will partner with the Lead HRBC in the development and implementation of human capital strategy requirements including performance management, compensation planning, & leadership development to successfully execute client business strategy.
- Coordinate various HR Resources such as Learning, Talent Management, Sourcing, Organization Effectiveness and Compensation to diagnose, develop, and deliver timely and relevant solutions to the client
- Support the configuring structures, processes, reward systems and people practices that create an effective organization capable of achieving the business strategy
- Provide direction and influence to on HR initiatives that impact client operations and results, providing value-added services to internal customers that focus on strategic HR planning, advice and consultative services.
- Support all key talent processes including talent acquisition, talent review, succession planning, leadership development and talent assessment.
- Partner with business to integrate changes in Employee Law or Corporate Policy into current business practices.
- Assist in building HR and leadership capabilities within client organization.
- Advises associates/managers on complex personnel procedures and precedents.
- Flexible to deliver on project initiatives for US and global teams.
- At least 5 years of HR experience in the Generalist or Partner capacity.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree .
- Comprehensive understanding of HR principles, techniques and procedures as well as business strategies to assess and problem solve for HR implications.
- Competencies: Excellent oral and written communication skills, analytical, sound judgment, ability to maintain a strict code of confidentiality and use of discretion.
- Flexibility and agility in times of change.
- Regional client responsibilities require travel approximately 5%.
- Strong partnership skills with demonstrated capability building and fostering relationships with team members/clients who are geographically disbursed.
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 49981