Join our dynamic, progressive team of IT professionals in an environment where you can learn, grow, and create innovative technology solutions to help our business flourish. Become a part of our rich heritage that has grown from a small family business to a global organization with a presence in over 180 countries.
At the heart of the Kellogg Company is technology - a key enabler of how we market, sell and manufacture our well-known and beloved brands to consumers around the globe.
We have an opening for you to grow with us as Associate IT Operations Analyst - GBS in Battle Creek, MI. This critical role will work with a progressive, dynamic group of professionals, and will utilize different technical competencies.
In this position you'll work with a wide variety of tools and systems to provide best in class solutions for our business. You'll hone your problem solving skills to identify issues at the root and deliver timely solutions for immediate or longer term needs. You'll work across teams within IT as well as with our customers to understand both business and technical requirements. WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as Associate IT Operations Analyst - GBS at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Providing application support by researching, analyzing and implementing solutions while mitigating risks
- Ensuring SLA's and quality metrics are met
- Continuously improving processes and systems
- Escalating and communicating issues when necessary
- Adhering to all policies, procedures and standards (including platform security, change management, and audit processes)
- Partnering with the business, vendors, and other IT teams
- Coordinating problem resolution amongst various teams
At Kellogg Company, we recruit the best people to help grow our business and build on our success. To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent work experience
- Basic knowledge of database systems or enterprise application systems
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, spanning written, verbal, and presentation areas
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Experience with varying technologies such as MS-SQL, Oracle, Unix, Managed File Transfer, EDI, Windows server administration, Excel VBA macros, programming languages, etc.
- Digital Marketing experience (website security, cloud technology, Content delivery network).
- Previous help desk or application support experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience working with formal project management or ITIL methodologies
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.