Q2 Solutions comprises Quintiles' former Global Central Laboratories, BioAnalytical/ADME and genomics businesses and Quest Diagnostics' former clinical trials business.
Description Launched in 2015, Q2 Solutions is a leading global clinical trials laboratory services organization. We help biopharmaceutical, medical device and diagnostics customers improve human health through innovation that transforms science and data into actionable medical insights. Q2 Solutions is a quality driven, responsive partner with strong global experience and deep scientific and medical expertise. The Q2 Solutions joint venture was formed by Quintiles and Quest Diagnostics, combining the best of each parent organizations clinical trials laboratory services capabilities.
Secure and retainlab servicesbusiness through professional, consultative, proactive sales activities directed at decision-makers and decision influencers at existing and new customers.
• Actively prospect and leverage potential new business opportunities within specified territory and customer account(s).
• Cultivate strong, long-term relationships with key decision-makers within customer accounts and develop in-depth knowledge of the customer organization.
• Maintain general knowledge of the organizations services for appropriate cross-sell opportunities.
• Aggressively pursue awareness of competitive activities, positioning and pricing, which includes specific reasons for awards and non-awards.
• Identify and respond to customer needs in order to define potential opportunities. Propose appropriate strategy/solution to customer.
• Coordinate with proposals and contracts to develop proposal.
• Work with operations and functional managers to identify sales team and prepares and leads the sales presentation.
Educate team participants in customer culture, operational needs/methods and sales techniques needed to close the sale.
• Handle follow-up related to the sale and drive completion of contractual documents.
• Adapt successful strategies and tactics to meet market demands and financial targets.
• Maintain high visibility within customer organization. Monitor customer satisfaction by communicating regularly with customer.
• Establish and execute a comprehensive sales plan for each target account. Ensure appropriate strategy/solution is proposed to customer. Monitor actions and results against plans.
• Analyze potential opportunities and develop sales plans for each target account. Ensure appropriate strategy/solution is proposed to customer.
• Monitor actions and results against plans.
• Record all customer sales related activities in CRM system.
• Prepare sales activity report for Sales Management as required.
Serve as a liaison between the customer and technical and operational groups at Q 2 Solution.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Proven track record at mid-level and high-level contacts
• Strong organizational, planning, project management skills
• A developing record of customer contacts at the outsourcing, procurement and mid - management level
• Excellent Business/Industry awareness and a thorough understanding of industry trends and impact on the business
• Excellent analytical skills in assessing and interpreting customer business data
Ability to maintain demanding timelines
• Ability to influence others internally and externally
• Adaptability and flexibility to changing priorities
• Demonstrated ability to work creatively in a fast-paced environment
• Exceptional attention to detail and ability to work simultaneously on multiple priorities
• Ability to work independently and as a team player
Ability to cross-sell across various therapies
• Excellent skills using Microsoft Office Suite: MS PowerPoint, MS Word, and MS Excel
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree in Business Management and 10 years related experience, including 3 years of relevant industry
(Central Lab/CRO/Pharmaceutical) and/or sales experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers
• Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech
• Frequent travel
• Frequent long, varied hours
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
IQVIA™ has approximately 55,000 employees in more than 100 countries, all committed to making the potential of Human Data Science a reality, and we are actively hiring.