Adecco is currently assisting a local leading organization in fill immediate openings for Production Lab Technician positions. Ideal candidates will need to have keen eye for detail, ability to work safely around chemicals and strong mechanical skills. Position consists of the manufacture, testing and inspection on products, maintaining inventory of raw materials, labeling items, preparing samples for QC. Most positions are on 2nd shift with training on 1st shift.
If you have these skill sets don't let this excellent opportunity pass you by!!
1. Effectively utilize measuring equipment and information obtained from its use
2. Must be detail oriented and capable of working with small components
3. QC record keeping , must have PC experience and data entry skills,
4. Equipment troubleshooting/repairs
2. Keen eye for detail, perform quality checks finished product
3. Ability to communicate and work with other departments in problem solving
4. Ability to handle multi tasks and flexibility to adjust to change
5. Ability to stand for long periods, frequent bending and reaching
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this Lab Tech position in Bellefonte, PA or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.