Description: Position Description:
Responsible for managing the operations, maintenance and engineering functions within an account and coordinate the activities of all skilled trade employees, lead persons and/or supervisors. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Bachelor's degree in appropriate field OR Technical School certification is a plus, with 2-3 years of technical experience in appropriate facility services environment is required. Technical knowledge of maintenance equipment and POM activities and experience directing skilled, semi-skilled and non-skilled trade personnel in a union and/or non-union environment is required. The ability to oversee capital projects, maintenance plans, and funding request is also required. Strong financial analysis and interpretation skills, P&L accountability and/or contract-managed service experience and experience with planning and maintaining a Preventative Maintenance program are preferred.
- Develop and be accountable for a safety culture that creates a work environment where no one gets hurt.
- Assist in communication with client and campus community.
- Oversee Maintenance activities while using Program Audit to constantly upgrade, update and enhance best practices in maintenance.
- Review work orders and specifications to determine material and labor to complete the project, provide feedback on completion rates.
- Assist in coordinating the activities of employees in maintenance to ensure the effective and efficient utilization of staff, materials and equipment.
- Tour and inspect the facility to ensure total quality management requirements in maintenance operations.
- Assist the Facilities Operations Manager in compliance with all OSHA/EPA regulations and other local, state, and federal government regulations.
- Respond to the requests of the client, campus community, other service line managers, and Facility Manager.
- Acquire technical skills, including knowledge of machinery and equipment related to maintenance operations.
- Utilize CMMS and ensure data is accurate, and that closed loop communications are taking place with all requestors.
- Develop technical and non-technical training programs for plant operations and maintenance.
- Keeps management constantly informed on new trends, developments and regulations within the field of FM.
- Attend Company related training programs, as identified, such as FM Academy I and CMMS Training.
- Assist the Maintenance Manager or Facility Manager in project management activities.
- Pursue and achieve Facilities Certification for Certified Plant Supervisor/Manager/Engineer.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.