The Associate Manager, Compensation and Benefits is responsible for managing a variety of compensation initiatives that support PepsiCo's North American business strategies for all Headquarters and Supply Chain functions.
- Partner with HR and business leaders to provide insight and guidance on compensation strategies and programs to achieve overall objectives.
- Evaluate the impact of project initiatives and make recommendations that align with short and long term business objectives. Analyze internal compensation practices, trends, success and issues and conduct statistical analysis, data modeling and costing to support program changes.
- Liaison with global compensation COE on both key annual programs (e.g. sector application/communication impact of annual bonus design) and special initiatives (e.g. JE Framework, program design alternatives).
- Facilitate North American Senior Executive Talent Management governance process (Band 3+ process).
- Partner with Core Services team as needed, to ensure processes are in place to deliver compensation programs. May include job evaluation and analysis interpretation support.
- Prepare and deliver communications, presentations and training for the purpose of educating, dispersing information, marketing ideas, influencing and change management.
- Complete audits and assessments for impact and effectiveness of compensation plans.
- Monitor and interpret federal, state and local laws regulating compliance for company salary and pay policies.
- Other key initiatives as assigned.
- 3+ years of progressive compensation experience.
- Master/Bachelor of Business Administration, with a specialization in Human Resources Management or Finance an asset.
- Ability to communicate, negotiate and influence both verbally and in writing, including solid presentation skills.Solid understanding of Market Pricing which includes market position, internal and external equity, job evaluation, survey analysis, and job pricing.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel required to track and manipulate data, report on statistical findings and identify efficiencies related to processing.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and financial modeling skills with demonstrated statistical analysis, with an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a demanding and fast-paced work environment.
- Working toward a CCP would be an asset.
- Previous experience in Operations an asset.
Not Eligible for Relocation