Bristol-Myers Squibb is a diversified specialty biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN PRINCETON PIKE, NJ Associate Manager, Customer Operations Responsibilities:
- Acts as department subject matter expert for SAP customer master data and determination of customer Class of Trade assignment.
- Reviews customer account creation and maintenance activities across Customer Operations.
- Researches and resolves customer account issues and works frequently with Order to Cash Ops, Government and Public Programs Ops and the other Pricing & Customer Operation functions.
- Provides oversight and guidance to the Commercial Customer Operations Analysts.
- Interfaces with systems support and IT to address operational issues with SAP and Model N.
- Develops, maintains and analyzes Customer Operations performance metrics.
- Tests and supports SAP and Model N system projects and also works on special projects as required.
Qualifications: Role Requirements:
- Acts as a “back up” for the Manager, Customer Operations.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in one of the following: business analysis, financial analysis, audit, contract administration, financial processes, market research or master data administration.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement process and control enhancements
- Experience with SAP and Microsoft Office. Exposure to Model N or similar system is preferred.
- Has demonstrated strong organizational skills.
- CPA, MBA and/or solid knowledge and experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and order-to-cash processes is preferred.
- Proven managerial experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related subjects is required.
Ideal Candidates Would Also Have:
Other qualifications :
A little about us:
Our shared focus to become a Diversified Specialty BioPharma company is driving us forward. Pioneering in new areas of research.