Bristol-Myers Squibb is a diversified specialty biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
The Bristol-Myers Squibb North America Capability Center is a state-of-the-art facility in Tampa, Florida, providing strategic capabilities for delivering end-to-end process excellence and innovation. The center provides high knowledge-based capabilities and services across multiple disciplines and is part of our ongoing efforts in continuous process improvement. At the North America Capability Center we continue to explore ways to simplify processes and increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our operations.
THIS POSITION CAN BE LOCATED IN PLAINSBORO, NJ or TAMPA, FL Associate Manager, Customer Operations Responsibilities:
Qualifications: Role Requirements:
- Acts as department subject matter expert for SAP customer master data and determination of customer Class of Trade assignment.
- Periodically reviews customer account creation and maintenance activities across Customer Operations.
- Researches and resolves customer account issues and works frequently with Order to Cash Ops, Government and Public Programs Ops and the other P&IO functions.
- Provides oversight and guidance to the Commercial and Government Customer Operations Analysts.
- Interfaces with systems support and IT to address operational issues with SAP and Model N.
- Develops, maintains and analyzes Customer Operations performance metrics.
- Tests and supports SAP and Model N system projects and also works on special projects as required.
- Acts as a “back up” for the Manager, Customer Operations.
- A minimum of 5 years related experience.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement process and control enhancements and proven managerial experiences are required.
- Experience with SAP and Microsoft Office. Exposure to Model N or similar system is preferred.
Ideal Candidates Would Also Have:
- CPA, MBA and/or solid knowledge and experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and order-to-cash processes is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related subjects is required.
A little about us:
Our shared focus to become a Diversified Specialty BioPharma company is driving us forward. Pioneering in new areas of research.