Leads execution of integrated marketing programs for projects that support business/profit objectives, driving demand for Walgreens through unique and competitive positioning. Executes against payer marketing plans for different business units, such as HSRx, Specialty, and Retail. Collaborates with internal teams, for example, Managed Market Sales & Account Management, B2C marketing, Operations, and Pricing & Contracting. Job Responsibilities
- Leads the implementation of access strategy and strategic marketing plans to support assigned programs, products, or customer segments to achieve revenue goals, tailoring plan and resources to reflect customer insights and target identified partnership opportunities.
- Partners with the team to recommend action, scheduling and planning projects, estimating cost and managing projects to completion.
- Evaluates and recommends unique and differentiated value propositions and messaging tailored to customer and channel segments.
- Implements marketing strategies and programs in collaboration with business team. Communicates new ideas to manager.
- May assist in developing strategic planning and project management of customer advisory boards and customer market research, including establishment of research objectives, identification of target audience, and development of discussion guides and/or meeting materials.
- Works with external vendors and third parties to develop and maintain positive relationships. Builds and enhances internal and external partnerships.
- May assist in developing and executes against metrics and measurement plans to analyze effectiveness of marketing strategies and tactics on sales, retention, and satisfaction.
- Maintains knowledge of marketplace and customer research needs, priorities and scope; analyzes results and determines actionable takeaways; and make recommendations to business partners to enhance product/service offerings and/or enhance the customer experience.
- Develops partnerships with key external associations for development of joint marketing programs.
Walgreens, one of the nation's largest drugstore chains, is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc., the first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise. More than 10 million customers interact with Walgreens each day in communities across America, using the most convenient, multichannel access to consumer goods and services and trusted, cost-effective pharmacy, health and wellness services and advice. Walgreens operates 8,175 drugstores with a presence in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Walgreens omnichannel business includes Walgreens.com. Approximately 400 Walgreens stores offer Healthcare Clinic or other provider retail clinic services.
As the neighborhood drugstore and retailer, our goal is to make health and happiness simpler, easier and within reach. And we remain a trusted wellness provider offering convenient access to important health services, such as immunizations and an array of pharmacy services that can help patients improve their health. To our team members, Walgreens represents a unique opportunity to excel in their careers in a welcoming and inclusive environment. We offer the chance to work in a truly supportive environment, and be a part of a progressive organization dedicated to the well-being of our customers, team members and the communities we all call home.
#LI-MM2 Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree and at least two (2) years of marketing or advertising experience; OR high school or GED and at least four (4) years of marketing or advertising experience.
- Knowledge of the methods, principles, and practices of marketing, advertising, and/or publishing.
- Knowledge of options and opportunities to market an organization's products, services and reputation.
- Knowledge of tools, techniques for collecting, collating and analyzing information about existing or potential markets and market needs.
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to various audience levels within an organization.
- Experience with project management (for example: planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives).
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: changing picture styles, customizing animation and/or setting automatic slide timings).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Bachelor's degree in a related field such as marketing, communications, or business administration.
- Master's degree or MBA
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Experience working with project/campaign budgets.
- At least 1 year experience of cross-functional team leadership.
A little about us:
The training you received, the discipline you embraced, and the responsibilities you held in the military will serve you well at Walgreens.