Quantitative Management Associates (QMA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Prudential. Since 1975, QMA has pioneered the use of advanced analytics to enhance the investment decision-making process. We combine discipline and seasoned judgment to create investment solutions tailored to client objectives. QMA manages approximately US$125 billion in assets for institutions around the world. We manage portfolios for corporate and public pension plans, endowments and foundations, mutual funds, and sub advisory accounts for other financial services companies.
- Coordinate and prepare presentations, customized marketing collaterals and pitch books to be used in client and consultant meetings and/or with potential clients
- Update content per established QMA marketing and communications on a monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc basis
- Extensive interaction with internal and external (Prudential) business partners, i.e., investment professionals, client service, consultant relations, sales, product specialists, Sub-advisory sales team, performance team, data reporting, and Prudential annuities
- Participate in meetings to create new marketing visuals
- Responsible for coordinating Compliance review of all materials as needed including necessary follow-up
- Responsible for proofreading, editing and standardizing proposal text for proper grammar, spelling and overall quality and accuracy
- Provide full back up support to others on presentations team for all functions as needed
- Design all new deliverables, both print and electronic media.
- Ability to take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs, for both print and digital delivery
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics
- Bachelor's Degree in Fine Art Design, Marketing or related discipline
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience in investment management, marketing/communications or creative agency
- Strong analytical skills, high aptitude for numbers and attention to detail
- Extensive experience with PowerPoint presentations
- Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign experience preferred
- Must possess strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to develop effective internal/external working relationships
- Exhibits leadership qualities, self-confidence in one's work, can be a problem solver as well as a team player.
- Ability to work under time pressure and manage competing priorities
- During peak production periods the individual may be required to work after regular work hours