The Associate Manager, Portfolio Analytic Insights, is responsible for supporting the Portfolio Strategy and Transformation learning agenda across Pepsi NA Beverages. This highly visible position will serve as a key resource in delivering analytics across the beverage categories and brands - working with Insights, Marketing, Strategy, Finance and Packaging Innovation functions. Daily duties include leveraging multiple data sources to gain a deep understanding of consumer and shopper behavior and interactions across products, geographies, cohorts, and occasions. This position also supports the execution of advanced analytics using statistical modeling techniques to inform innovation for new segments and packaging. The position offers an opportunity to make immediate impact in a changing beverage category landscape.Major Responsibilities:
- Leverage syndicated data, advanced analytics (regression models and forecasting tools), and primary data (surveys, discrete choice) to understand how to best leverage analytics to deliver insights.
- Manage external vendors across both secondary and custom suppliers to deliver on-time highly insightful analysis, synthesized across data sources.
- Develop forecasting tools and capabilities across multiple levels of product/geography/channel to enable granular portfolio strategy recommendations.
- Manage and leverage custom analytical tools in-house (tools that use primary and syndicated data sources) to monitor and diagnose business issues, identify information needs, and make actionable recommendations.
- Candidate will be required to work efficiently and effectively - building on the feedback from manager and cross functional partners.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, matrix org, adapt to changes and effectively work and collaborate on cross-functional teams
- 5-7 years' experience in client facing role in a top tier manufacturer and/or market research company (Masters or MBA preferred)
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills required
- Strong problem-solving skills (e.g., analytical, quantitative and conceptual thinking) required
- Strong working knowledge of databases and statistical/analytical techniques required
- Must have experience with syndicated analytics and/or custom analytics.
- Knowledge of SPSS/SAS a plus
- Must be willing and able to travel 10% of the time.
Eligible for Standard Relocation