About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description Manage/lead development and/or execution of marketing plans / programs / projects / strategies by designing and delivering marketing solutions consistent with TD's marketing standards and strategies, and in support of business results. Job Requirements Manages marketing projects / programs / initiatives of low to moderate scope and complexity
• Expert level marketing professional role requiring in-depth knowledge / expertise in own domain / field of specialty and working knowledge of broader related areas
• Develops project briefs with marketing planners, prepare project plans and resource projects appropriately
• Integrates the broader organizational context into advice and solutions within own area
• Understands the industry, competition and the factors that differentiate the organization
• Applies best practices to implement process, product or service improvements
• Acts as a subject matter expert within their own area of specialty or a resource for others
• Leads projects of moderately to complex risks and resource requirements; may lead end-to-end processes or functional programs
• Contributes to setting standards within area of expertise
• Solves complex problems requiring analysis of multiple variables, including consultation with multiple stakeholders
• Uses advanced methods to contribute to new solutions and recommend standards against which others will operate
• Impacts a range of functional programs and operations across own and related teams
• Interprets guidelines, standards, policies and results of analysis to inform decision making at senior levels
• Builds stakeholder alignment in leading projects and activities; may provide process and subject matter advice at senior levels
• Works independently as the senior technical lead and guides others within area of expertise Qualifications •Undergraduate degree or relevant professional certifications, designations, or equivalent required
• 5+ years relevant experience
• Proficient knowledge of multiple marketing disciplines, strategy development, consulting principles, lines of businesses supported, banking industry, and product/customer markets
Knowledge of current and emerging competitor and market trends
• Knowledge of risk management environment, standards and regulations
• Ability to manage a budget and work within the constraints of that budget
• Ability to lead, plan, implement and evaluate program/project activities to ensure completion of initiatives
• Ability to exercise sound judgement in making decisions
• Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form
• Ability to work collaboratively and build relationships
• Skill in using analytical software tools, data analysis methods and reporting techniques
• Skill in using computer applications including MS Office
• Ability to analyze, organize and prioritize work while meeting multiple deadlines
• Ability to work successfully as a member of a team and independently
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
• Supports Sr. Manager in developing media plans across TV, digital, OOH, Radio, etc.
• Works closely with internal and agency partners to ensure campaigns are on brand and aligned with other campaign tactics
• Manage the delivery of campaign results, set benchmarks and identify KPIs, highlighting opportunities for optimization.
• Responsible for read out of post-campaign analysis in conjunction with marketing analytics and agency partners Travel % Up to 10% Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey City (Primary) Mount Laurel ProvState 2 New York City(s) 2 New York
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.