The Workplace Associate Customer Marketing Manager will have marketing responsibility for one of PepsiCo AFH's largest and most profitable partners, Aramark.
Working closely with the Workplace Marketing Director, this role will be a strategic partner to sales, brand and brand integration manifesting thought leadership across PepsiCo portfolios - Pepsi, NAN Beverages, Frito Lay, Gatorade, Trop, Quaker, etc., to support PepsiCo Big Bets - Driving Innovation, Portfolio Transformation, Exceptional Activation, and Executional Excellence against B&C beverage, fountain, food and culinary innovation. The role will need to function as a key influencer of customer and brand activation and will be looked upon to unlock opportunities by leveraging trends & insights, proprietary licensing & sponsorships, in-store merchandising, proprietary media and digital/social platforms where available.
Aramark services Healthcare, Business & Industry, University, Micro Markets, and Amtrak. Activation with Aramark provide tremendous opportunities for Incubation, Healthy Vending, targeted cohort engagement, and impacting billions of impressions annually.
This role will be highly visible with the AFH leadership due to the significant contribution this customer delivers against PepsiCo financial goals. This position is equivalent to assisting with the management of a major retail customer due to the complexity and breadth of offerings. Accountabilities:
Qualifications/Requirements Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Flawless development and execution of Innovation and Marketing initiatives for Aramark; successfully leading them to execute projects on time, within budget and solid ROI.
- In partnership with Workplace Marketing Director, translate annual AOP roll-out opportunities into tangible, account specific marketing action plans. Plans should support PepsiCo Big Bets and complement customer missions
- Recommend business advancement opportunities through in-depth understanding of consumer insights, trends, need states and implications to Aramark
- Own marketing execution - Generate impactful marketing programs and consumer engagement opportunities that have scale, are repeatable, & improve efficiency and effectiveness in market
- Own insights activation
- Identify national media, music properties, sports sponsorship, and social media wherever possible to elevate engagement
- Own Bi-Weekly Customer and Sales team updates - project status, program modifications, budget tracking, and other timely information to facilitate effective decision making
- Own the creation and agency briefing process to deliver account-specific or Workplace promotions that drive consumer excitement and incent purchase
- Monitor program performance/ROI and share with Brand, Brand Integration and Sales for assessing future opportunities
- Own Activation with Reset Brands- Hydration & Tea's for Workplace translating opportunities and advocating with Brand and Brand Integration on behalf of Workplace
- Work w/Marketing Director to develop and communicate Culinary Strategy across WP Marketing
- Own Monthly updates to WP Tracking Calendar & Scorecards
- Minimum Qualification: Undergraduate Degree; Preferred: MBA with a concentration in Business, Marketing or Finance
- Minimum of 4 - 5 years prior Marketing, Sales, or Management experience
- Customer management/Account management with CPG or previously worked for a large c-store, retailer or restaurant customer is preferred
- Prior experience managing creative agencies and/or vendors
- Understanding of Digital and Social Media a plus
- General understanding of PepsiCo's bottling and distributor network and go to market process
- Comfortable with making presentations both internal and external
- Collaborator and able to inspire others to think differently
- Able to analyze sales data and other insights to solve problems and grow the business.
- Highly motivated, independent individual with excellent communication, follow-up, interpersonal, negotiation, and influencing skills.
- Strong Project Management skills
- Position requires 20-30% overnight travel
Not Eligible for Relocation