Associate Marketing Operations Manager, LinkedIn B2B Location:
- Are you interested in working at the cutting edge of digital marketing?
- Are you a natural problem solver, someone who can t rest until not just the right, but the perfect solution is found?
- Are you ready to transform your career and work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with like-minded people?
LinkedIn is looking for an Associate Marketing Operations Manager who will serve as the catalyst for the growth of engagement, conversion, and revenue generated from our B2B business units. The Associate Marketing Operations Manager
will focus on leading and enabling the future of demand generation utilizing marketing automation, CRM, and other enterprise software solutions. If you have a passion to implement leading edge demand generation programs, then this is the perfect role for you! Responsibilities:
- Complete marketing responsibilities including but not limited to: list segmentation, email marketing, landing pages and microsites creation, multi-channel marketing programs, optimization, testing and deployment
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (field marketing, marketing communication and sales) to implement ad hoc emails or automation for marketing campaigns and programs
- Manage, plan and update our business websites
- Execute and support email campaigns
- Reporting and analysis of campaigns and demand generation programs
- Advise on best practices and educate marketing peers with regard to marketing mix, multi-channel, optimization, automation capabilities, testing, and projected results
- 2+ years campaign production
- Experience with at least one email services provider platform
- Experience editing basic HTML and CSS
- Marketing automation and email nurturing experience (Eloqua preferred)
- Intermediate SQL knowledge
- Command of Excel (lookups, pivots, formulas)
- Experience in A/B and multivariate test design, execution and analysis
- Strong presentational skills: Ability to clearly communicate complex workflows, dependencies and tradeoffs in both speech and writing
- Independence and proven problem-solving abilities
- Strong inclination to take ownership of responsibilities
- Strong service orientation, project management, and organizational skills