Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people. Responsibilities
Our exclusive emerging talent program offers the opportunity to gain deep experience within a business cluster to prepare for a high-impact opportunity within the cluster. Participants will obtain a diverse and broad view of their business, or multiple businesses, and build upon well-rounded experiences critical for their next role. They will work through multiple roles within an accelerated 18-24 month time frame; supported with experiential and formal learning, mentors, and exposure to senior leaders.
Participants in this track will rotate in focused increments through roles in sales, marketing, and product areas providing a broad view across these Altice USA functions. Specific responsibilities will vary by role. Roles in this track may include immersion in Direct & Retail Sales, Marketing Strategy & Insights, Product, and SMB/Commercial Sales.
Participants may also be tasked with creating, improving, and innovating solutions specific to each role. They will present their work products to local leadership at the close of each rotation. Qualifications
- Qualified candidates must be in the top tier of their class, graduating with a Bachelor's, Master's or MBA degree between December 2017 and June 2018 with preferred majors in marketing, product management, business analytics, mathematics, computer science, and finance fields.
- They must also be:
- Passionate, innovative, and motivated future leaders
- Able to think critically and thrive in fast-moving, high-profile environments
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Hold a strong attention to detail and documentation skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.