Blizzard Entertainment has been rated by Fortune as one of the "Best Places to Work" for several years running. We are a community of 4,000 global employees who are passionate about not only gaming, but entertainment and the technology that drives our users experience.
The Blizzard marketing team is looking for a highly organized and passionate associate media operations specialist with outstanding communication skills, a demonstrated aptitude for project management, and a background in media and / or marketing technologies.
This role will assist with launching, operating, and evolving Blizzard's campaigns. This position will also be responsible for the assistance with campaign management. The ideal candidate must be capable of communicating with a variety of stakeholders, love the act of planning and process, and enjoy working inside a flexible team-oriented environment. The candidate must be versed in project management styles and processes, and be utterly devoted to delivering quality products on time. Self-direction and follow-up skills are critical, as well as the ability to anticipate production issues and find effective solutions.
The ideal candidate is passionate and knowledgeable about digital marketing, is a team player, a critical thinker, and must possess strong interpersonal skills to interface effectively with both the marketing and technical teams.Responsibilities
- Work with buying and platform teams to traffic campaigns according to campaign specification.
- Assist with trafficking QA across performance media platforms including:
- Sizmek Campaign Manager
- DoubleClick Bid Manager (DBM)
- Facebook Audience Manager
- Twitter CRM management
- Learn new tools and platforms on an ongoing basis.
- Create exit URLs, enhanced landing page tagging (i.e. Google UTM, Bitley Tracking, etc.).
- Support reporting needs for platform specialists including collaborating on insights and testing plans.
- Develop thorough QA / QC process - confirming quality of all campaign elements - you'll be on top of ensuring that creative units, placements, click-through / exit URLs and all tracking element are correct.
- Troubleshoot across specific one off concerns and be able to identify and solve for recurring issues.
- Develop best practices related to ad operations and campaign execution.
- Bachelor's degree in applicable field preferred
- A minimum of 1-year marketing experience
- A minimum of 1-year experience in an office environment. Preferably at an agency, internal marketing team, publisher, or agency trading desk
- Able to organize, prioritize and manage multiple work streams simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations. A natural affinity with numbers is a must
- Comfortable with Excel - you know how to organize data, from filtering to pivot tables
- Able to communicate effectively to keep team updated appropriately as milestones are achieved
- Experience with paid ad platforms (programmatic display, social)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Required Application Materials
- Knowledge of Blizzard IPs
- A passion for video games
- Performance media expertise
- Jira expertise
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
- What games you are currently playing
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered.
A little about us:
Blizzard Entertainment is a premier developer/publisher of entertainment software, including World of Warcraft, StarCraft, Diablo, and Hearthstone.