Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, a member of Johnson and Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for an Associate Medical Director, Medical Affairs, Cardiovascular and Metabolism (CVM) to be located in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC is dedicated to providing medical information and consultative support to the Janssen pharmaceutical companies.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
The Associate Medical Director will oversee individual clinical trials or trials, or non-interventional clinical trials. This is a key training role, and would suit someone who is interested in a career in the pharmaceutical industry.
Essential functions include:
- Ability to assimilate and distill large amounts of complex clinical information and data into translatable tools that can be used to help patient outcome.
- Recent clinical experience necessary, as a practicing physician to bring that perspective to this role
Qualifications for the Associate Medical Director include:
- Requires an MD, DO with Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Endocrinology or Nephrology background preferred
- Will consider candidates right out of fellowship or clinical practice
- Knowledge of thrombosis or diabetes is also desirable
- Two years of prior industry experience is preferred or clinical experience in place of prior industry experience
- Exceptional communication and presentation capabilities are essential
- Ability to travel approximately 30% of the time (domestic and international), including some weekend travel is required
United States-New Jersey-TitusvilleOrganization
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)Job Function
Medical AffairsRequisition ID
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.