Associate Operations Analyst, Input
Posted: January 30, 2017
Reference ID: 1700041D
Oracle Data Cloud (ODC) is looking for full-time Operations Input Associate to add to our rapidly growing product offering. Our Operations Input team balances relationships from both a sales and operational perspective. We ensure that client requests translate fluently to downstream operational partners and orders are executed and delivered to our clients. We do so by ensuring that inputs and instructions are timely, accurate, comprehensive, and actionable from beginning to end.
This role works within the Operations organization connecting our Digital Targeting products to customers. Working closely with internal and external stakeholders, you will help manage the digital campaign audience lifecycle. Your biggest contribution will be upholding the processes and practices that ensure client deliverables arrive timely and accurately every time.
The team is growing rapidly, with new opportunities continually surfacing, and is seeking an individual who has a proven track record in a fast-paced environment, is an independent self-starter that welcomes challenge, has a strong attention to detail, and works well in a small team setting.
A typical day involves a variety of tasks:
• Translating client requests
• Checking for quality assurance within each client request
• Kicking off the ticketing structure utilized to produce client deliverables
• Working directly with client solutions and operational teams on questions related to client requests and/or processes
• Working closely with custom development teams to enhance current tools and processes used to execute client requests
• Managing tasks required to complete the specific initiatives and projects independently owned
Skills/Experiences and Qualifications:
• Experience in a customer-facing role
• Excellent organization skills, communication skills and attention to detail
• Grace under pressure in deadline-drive environment
• Strong work ethic w/ ability to flex work hours to meet demand
• Analytical thinking with a proven ability to solve complex problems
• Past experiences of both contributing individually as well as part of a team
• Prioritization and multitasking skills
• Constant drive to exceed expectations
• 1 years of experience working in a production environment
• College degree, relevant technical school course work, or complimentary work experience required.
• Experience with Sugar CRM
• Experience with Atlassian JIRA Project Management Software
• Tested Quality Assurance practice in the past
• Understanding/experience of the Digital Marketing world
Provides programs to improve operational efficiency, consistency, and compliance in support of the organization*s financial and tactical business objectives. Provides business practices and processes. Develops, communicates, and trains the organization on business practices and processes.
Serve as a liaison with other divisions such as Finance, Contracts, HR, Legal, Shared Services, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, and Risk Management in an effort to ensure accurate and timely transaction processing. Collect, input, verify, correct, and analyze data to measure key performance indicator actual versus business objectives. Provide updates to management regarding budget to actual, informing them of deviations and opportunities. Provide management with economic impact and compliance issues surrounding key business decisions and/or deals. Communicate Oracle Business Practices to the organization and monitor process and approvals for full compliance. Drive implementation of new processes and procedures.
Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures. Attention to detail critical. Ability to collect, organize, and display data in spreadsheet format. Follow-through skills necessary to get information from internal and third parties and have data errors/omissions corrected. Relationship management skills strongly desired. Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with management and possible clients desired. 0 - 2 years relevant work experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.