The Hartford Financial Services Group Operations Leadership Development Program (LDP) Associate Interested in Operations Management?
The Hartford's Operations LDP provides an exciting opportunity for a select group of high-performing college graduates designed to expose future leaders to various areas in the Operations, Technology & Data organization. Join a fast-paced, challenging, work environment to develop critical leadership and functional skills.
Develop skillsets in areas like Business Analysis, Project Management, Process Management/Six Sigma, Customer Relationship Management and Learning Development. What's in it for you?
Qualifications: Qualifications What is The Hartford looking for?
- Three-year rotational learning program that provides you with challenging work assignments
- Field Office assignment that will provide you with direct customer experience (Travel required)
- Develop core competencies in Decision Effectiveness, Change Management, Risk Management and Data as a Business Asset
- Collaborate, network, and work with other early career talent and cohorts in the program.
- Frequent coaching, mentoring, and feedback
- Participate in a learning curriculum focused on developing role-based and foundational skills that can be applied at any level in the organization
- Gain exposure to Senior Leaders and key management talent
- Program graduates are hired into key Operations roles within The Hartford after successful completion of the three-year program
- Students expecting to graduate in January or May 2017 with a Bachelor's degree
- Business or Operations management, Supply Chain Management, Economics, Communications and Liberal Arts; open to most majors
- Experience with project management, event logistics, customer service, data analysis
- Ability to define business value of prior /current intern or work experience
- A cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher (out of 4.0 scale or equivalent) at the time of graduation
- Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, analytical and research skills
- Peer Leadership roles in school, work, or sports
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression/Religion/Age
The Hartford does not provide sponsorship for this position.
A little about us:
HIRING VETERANS IS A PRIORITY FOR THE HARTFORD