- Do you have a passion for working with Cable clients? Are you ready to leverage your consulting experiences and work with C-suite executives and their client teams? Do you like travel? Are you self-motivated and enjoy leading teams? Apply now!
IBM Global Business Services is hiring an Associate Partner with subject matter expertise in the Cable Industry.
You will have responsibility for creating strategies and implementing plans to achieve pipeline/revenue objectives. Along with bringing thought leadership and an understanding of the Cable client business challenges, you will work with practice executives, clients and IBM staff to develop and deliver solutions.
- Serve as a member of the Communications leadership team, contributing to strategy, practice development and offering development
- Contribute to thought leadership and point of view materials aligned with select domain
- Build client relationships and a business pipeline of opportunities
- Maintain business controls for pipeline reporting and signings/revenue forecasting
- Achieve personal signings, revenue and utilization objectives, in alignment with practice objectives
- Understand client needs and industry trends and develop winning proposals
- Generate repeat sales at assigned client and support sales efforts of the practice
- Establish and manage trusted advisor client relationships
- Monitor and control delivery excellence associated with large scale process services contracts
- Northeast and Northern California are preferred, but all locations will be considered
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences via Cognitive data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries. IBM is a leader in this global transformation, and there is no better place to launch or further your career. World-class learning opportunities, mentoring and a flexible work environment -- you will find a wealth of opportunities within IBM to create the career you've always imagined.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM. Learn more about our industry work in Telecommunications and Media & Entertainment: ibm.com/industries/mediaentertainment/BENEFITS
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population. CAREER GROWTH
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills and promoting internally
- Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
- The IBMer:
IBMers are from over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.