Are you ready to sell, seal, and deliver the deal? Does transforming businesses with leading-edge cognitive and analytics solutions excite you? Are you a Communications Sector expert? Apply now!
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is hiring an Associate Partner with subject matter expertise in Cognitive and Analytics. The Associate Partner is accountable for the successful sales and delivery of cognitive computing and analytics solutions across our Communications Sector clients, including Media and Entertainment, Telecommunications, and Energy and Utilities industries. You will have direct involvement leading and selling cutting edge, first-of-a-kind solutions that combine Advanced Analytics capabilities with IBM's Watson platform to deliver solutions that fundamentally transform the customer experience.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences via Cognitive data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
- Establish compelling points of view about how analytics and cognitive computing can be used to transform customer engagement and/or various aspects of business operations
- Collaborate with the GBS Digital practices (e.g., iX, IOT, Mobile) and IBM Watson Group to help develop use case-specific assets and accelerators to drive combined analytics and cognitive solutions
- Lead pre-sales activities, assessments, and the delivery of transformational solutions
- Establish and maintain deal focused, trusted relationships with clients and partners to scope, solution, propose, close, and deliver complex first-of-a-kind analytics and cognitive computing projects
- Hands-on development of deliverables utilizing emerging cognitive computing implementation methodologies
- Assist in the growth and development of the Cognitive and Analytics Solutions practice by providing leadership and direction, contributing to the growth of intellectual capital in the industry and supporting the development of other consultants through mentoring and/or coaching activities
- Business case development, project and program management, proposal writing and business management
IBM is a leader in this global transformation, and there is no better place to launch or further your career. World-class learning opportunities, mentoring and a flexible work environment -- you will find a wealth of opportunities within IBM to create the career you've always imagined.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM. Learn more about our Cognitive and Analytics work at ibm.com/cognitive
Stay connected by subscribing to the IBM jobs blog at blog.ibm.jobs
for career insights, news and latest job opportunities and additional information on the data happenings at IBM.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.