IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
Our Healthcare & Life Sciences practice is seeking an experienced Go to Market leader with in depth knowledge of Data Science and related methods (regression modeling, algorithms), for building out our Advanced Analytical Healthcare Solutions business, including business development and delivery of our solutions to IBM's largest healthcare clients in North America.
This is an opportunity for a driven leader to build out this practice, develop and shape deals with our Healthcare clients and prospects, and build and develop a talented team.
Location: anywhere in the US; travel is required
This individual will need to have demonstrated ability to communicate with C-Suite executives, establishing credibility and trust with the ability to work in a highly matrixed organization.BENEFITS
- Sales Executive: This individual will primarily be responsible for developing, selling and processing solutions, including developing offerings, sales strategy and execution
- Delivery Executive: Responsible for the successful delivery of enterprise projects, including financial and operational management
- Resource Management: Developing and leading IBM delivery resources, including career development and recruitment
- Innovation: Contributing to overall healthcare thought leadership within IBM
- Collaboration: Working within the IBM matrix to establish solutions that leverage the depth and breadth of IBM
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population. CAREER GROWTH
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
- Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.