The Digital Consulting service line of IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is seeking to hire a Digital Operations Associate Partner into the Industrial Sector. The Associate Partner is a Go To Market role that assists in the development of go-to-market strategies, solution development, opportunity identification, sales and the delivery of complex transformation engagements.
IBM is transforming its digital consulting practice in Industrial Products so it can better serve immediate client needs, forge new working relationships and ecosystem partnerships and offer clients leading industry digital solutions and services for revenue expansion, cost optimization and other quantitative and qualitative benefits.
Specifically, this candidate will support the sales and delivery of our renewed IBM's Digital GBS strategy and offerings that include, but are not limited to Cognitive Manufacturing & Automation, Smarter Operations, Connected Products & Services, Next Generation Supply Chain, Industrial 4.0 Frameworks, Quality Management and Plant/Shop Floor Optimization.
Key Roles and Responsibilities include:
Core Skills & Insights
- Lead pre-sales activities, assessments and the delivery of the solution
- Establish and maintain deal focused trusted relationships with clients and partners to scope, solution, propose, close and deliver complex projects
- Understand and evolve IBM digital transformation propositions.
- Drive the IBM Digital Transformation agenda with selected and engaged clients, to identify new opportunities and turn them into projects.
Why IBM?Apple. Twitter. Box. These are just a few of the global partners working with IBM Global Business Services (GBS); enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences via Cognitive data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. IBM GBS is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants who help clients envision their future as cognitive enterprises, all supported by the industry's most sophisticated talent model. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.This is your opportunity to join a company where you can make the world work better - we are IBMers, and that's what we do. Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
- Excellent insight and practical knowledge of Digital Products and Services as well as overall digital ecosystem.
- Expert skills on Business planning and business case development with the ability to model and evolve scenarios depending on external and internal factors.
- Ability to initiate and support demand creation activities within existing and new accounts
- Provide leadership in the quality and execution of consulting engagements
- Ability to manage multiple, complex sales and delivery engagements simultaneously, oversee large program teams and collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to estimate complex program/projects - from a solution, resource needs, and budget perspective
Proven communicator, ability to motivate teams (both internal and external) and garner immediate respect and credibility
- Can easily assimilate into the corporate culture and become an involved member of a high performing team
- Ability to negotiate, develop winning proposals and track record of consistently exceed aggressive goals