The Associate Partner (AP) in the Global Infrastructure & Endpoint Security (IES) competency helps to lead the growth and management of all facets of the business, primarily by using this global position and perspective to assist the local geographies. This requires demonstrating thought leadership, sales leadership and delivery leadership in the core security domains: End-to-End Security Solutions, Networking, Software Defined Security, Infrastructure, Security Operations, and Endpoint Security. Must be willing to travel 50 - 75% which includes international travel. Solution Development, Marketing, and Sales:
- Work with Global Complex Solution Sales teams and across local geographies to provide content and capabilities to around solution offerings and billable programs and projects.
- Provide demonstration of IBM Security in the core IES capability domains (End-to-End Security Solutions, Networking, Software Defined Security, Infrastructure, Security Operations, and Endpoint Security).
- Work closely with the global and local solution design teams in developing client presentations and Statements of Work (SOW).
- Provide a focal point for geos to help understand IES Competency capabilities, offerings, and client references.
- Become a recognized IBM Security thought leader in core IES domains, utilizing conferences, white papers, client presentations to build awareness of IBM credentials.
- Be accountable for driving signings in to the geos, while being productive and billable on client engagements sold.
- Working with global and local teams, help organize project approaches and teams for client delivery.
- Participate in project delivery, to varying degrees depending on project complexity and geography needs.
- Help resolve project issues as they arise.
- Establish demonstrated client relationships in key accounts to help progress the Security Services portfolio.
- Provide global practice leadership by facilitating a community of like-minded practitioners to share and exchange ideas for practice growth and improvement.
- Contribute content and advice to the offering development process.
- Help shape the emerging model of the global IES Security practice.
- Help establish capability and skill models for the core IES domain areas.
- Become a role model for global practitioners in the core IES domain areas.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.