IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
The Federal Healthcare Associate Partner will be part of IBM's Global Business Services (GBS) US Public Sector Federal Healthcare team. This team is responsible for Account Management, including Business Development and Go-To-Market services as well as P&L and team management in the Federal Healthcare industry for the Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services (CMS).
This critical role will be responsible for:
- Integrating IBM delivery, selling and technical resources to develop and propose differentiated solutions that address Federal Healthcare client business needs
- Delivering client value and support IBM and GBS business strategies
- Leading and/or supporting concurrent initiatives and tasks needed to advance business development initiatives, opportunities and proposals
- Identifying work within current clients and identifying and advancing new business opportunities to closure
- Assisting and ensuring client satisfaction and maintaining a strong client relationship through delivery excellence
- Managing financial performance of account projects
- Working with delivery to ensure staffing/talent strategy and investment is aligned with account growth
- Leading, managing or supporting sales teams within matrixed organization
- Building strong internal relationships
Successful allocation of time:
- 40% identifying and advancing new business opportunities
- 20% prospecting and identifying new clients and business partners
- 10% proposal development
- 10% team development
- 10% client statisfaction
- 10% managing financial performance
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population. CAREER GROWTH
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
- Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role. CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.