IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
Do you thrive in a client focused environment? Do you have proven success with either developing \"C\" suite client champions within the Healthcare market and turning those relationships into business outcomes or are currently an executive within a healthcare provider that can transition your experience and insight to understanding the challenges of your peers and delivering IBM solutions that resolve those challenges?IBM Global Business Services is seeking an Associate Partner, Healthcare Providers who is a proven business leader and organization builder within the Southeast region. This is a Business Development & Delivery Executive
that will have the opportunity to lead the development and management of client relationships, service offerings and product development related to the Healthcare business. You should be able to lead and approach the market from a platform of individual credibility, and align other teams and individuals within IBM to customer needs and challenges. It is expected that within the first 12 months in the position,you will have coalesced a vision and go-to-market strategy in the Healthcare sector that will set the foundation for growth of the business through new relationships and solutions. You are able to excite and delight clients, to lead them from idea to implementation and have a proven track record in leading subject matter discussions with Client Leadership teams. Location: Southeast Region
- Define vision and strategy that will optimize penetration and net new business within focused clients
- Drive strategy execution throughout the organization with a hands-on approach and attention to detail that ensures results
- Drive alignment of IBM's best and brightest for targeted clients
- Play a leading role in shaping and transforming"go-to-market" client development strategy in focused clients
- Assess and define the knowledge and capabilities required to enhance IBM's reputation within focused clients
- Develop, close, manage, and deliver on client engagements
- Espouse and model IBM's professional values by promoting entrepreneurship and innovation; fostering creativity; and engendering an ethical approach to conducting business
- Define and close relevant industry solutions for Healthcare clients
- Responsible for becoming familiar with all services IBM provides to Healthcare clients within their Global Business Services (GBS) groups, which includes consulting services, analytics, mobility and design, application development, and application maintenance
This is a client-facing role and require up to 60% or 3-4 days a week.BENEFITS
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population. CAREER GROWTH
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
- Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role. CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.