IBM Global Industry is expanding its Industrial Products (IP) Practice. The objective of this group is to provide business development and thought leadership to drive/support sales and execution of IP engagements in Global markets. Industry Solutions requires the best and the brightest business development executives.
- 10+ years of experience in manufacturing industry (discrete and process manufacturing),
- Systems that support manufacturing: process control, SCADA, MES, LIMS, PIMS, etc.
- Business systems: ERP, Finance Management,
- Challenges related to OT / IT integration
- Technical standards (such as ISA-95, ISO-15926, ISO-55000, etc.)
- Best practices supporting manufacturing: product engineering, manufacturing specification, production planning & scheduling, lean sigma, quality, energy, safety, security, maintenance, supply chain, suppliers & customer management
- Big data & analytics applied to manufacturing
- Key technology and solutions providers to the manufacturing industry
- Value chain integration
- Mass customization
- Cyber physical systems, etc.
- IoT / Industry 4.0 Enablement platforms
- Consultative selling of solutions for the industry
- Elaboration of value propositions
- Ability to lead the entire sales cycle
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.