IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in enterprise applications, cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and achieve a competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom Line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
We are currently seeking SAP S/4HANA Distribution Sector Associate Partners with a Finance focus to join our team. These are hands on sales and delivery roles in one or more of our Distribution Sector industries (Retail, Consumer Products, and Travel & Transportation.) Responsibilities include providing advice & counsel to clients, oversight & accountability for delivery success, and achieving the highest level of client satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will have in-depth business process knowledge and the ability to lead discussions with client decision makers to clearly demonstrate how the S/4HANA technology can help transform their business to achieve desired benefits. A successful candidate will not only identify and quantify the business benefits of moving to S4/HANA technology, but can also help to craft the implementation strategy, approach, timelines, costs, as well as lead and be accountable for the successful delivery of sold work.
This is a business and technology consulting role with emphasis on business process and industry expertise. A successful candidate will also have excellent knowledge of SAP S/4HANA solutions, releases, roadmaps and new innovations. This role requires strong communications skills and executive presence. Proficiency in developing channel & client relationships, identifying & closing new business, developing thought leadership with industry content as well as a visionary outlook in SAP are required.
- Lead S/4HANA sales and delivery engagements focused on Distribution Sector clients
- Attain both sales and delivery targets including bookings, revenue, profit and utilization
- Lead S/4HANA pursuits at new logo Distribution Sector clients and expand penetration at existing accounts
- Provide industry guidance, strategies, and S/4HANA best practices
- Build and lead internal communities of IBM industry practitioners
- Define, develop and use repeatable non-traditional consulting industry solutions; and
- Transfer knowledge to local IBM teams through training and side-by-side engagement work
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population. CAREER GROWTH
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
- Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role. CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
Candidates that live in or near one of the following cities preferred, but all candidates considered: Atlanta, Chicago, Columbus, Houston, Dallas, Raleigh, Washington DC Metro Area, Piscataway, Philadelphia.