The Digital Consulting service line of IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is seeking to hire an Associate Partner specializing in Smarter Process Solution Sales. The Associate Partner is a Sales and Go To Market role that assists in the development of go-to-market strategies, solution development, opportunity identification, sales and the delivery of complex transformation engagements. Specifically, this candidate will support IBM's offerings that include, but are not limited to, Process Excellence, Business Process Management (BPM), Operational Decision Management (ODM), and Middle ware Systems Integrations.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will have significant experience working with clients across multiple industries in sales and delivery roles. In addition, the successful candidate will have hands-on technical skills of Smarter products and technologies and experience of successfully implementing Smarter Process solutions. You will have these qualities:
- You will ead pre-sales activities, assessments and the delivery of BPM and ODM solutions
- You will lead discovery workshops to scope and estimate BPM and ODM solutions
- You will establish and maintain deal focused trusted relationships with clients and partners to scope, solution, propose, close and deliver complex projects
- You will perform business case development, project and program management, business development, proposal writing and management
- You will have hands-on development of deliverables utilizing formal structured methodology
- You will present IBM's Process Transformation Strategy and Industry Point of View to CXO level client executives
- You will lead client workshops to help our clients understand the benefits of Smarter Process (BPM and ODM), implementation options, change management and business process impacts
- You will assist in the growth and development of the practice providing hands-on leadership and direction, contribute to the growth of intellectual capital and support the development of other consultants through mentoring and/or coaching activities
Why IBM?Apple. Twitter. Box. These are just a few of the global partners working with IBM Global Business Services (GBS); enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences via Cognitive data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. IBM GBS is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants who help clients envision their future as cognitive enterprises, all supported by the industry's most sophisticated talent model. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.This is your opportunity to join a company where you can make the world work better - we are IBMers, and that's what we do. Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
- Ability to initiate and support demand creation activities within existing and new accounts
- Provide leadership in the quality and execution of consulting engagements
- Ability to manage multiple, complex sales and delivery engagements simultaneously, oversee large program teams and collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to estimate complex program/projects - from a solution, resource needs, and budget perspective
Proven communicator, ability to motivate teams (both internal and external) and garner immediate respect and credibility
- Can easily assimilate into the corporate culture and become an involved member of a high performing team
- Ability to negotiate, develop winning proposals and track record of consistently exceed aggressive goals
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.