Do you have a solid track record in sales and passion for working with Telecom clients? Then read on... IBM Global Business Services is hiring an Associate Partner with subject matter expertise in Telecom and process outsourcing. You will have responsibility for creating strategies and implementing plans to achieve pipeline/revenue objectives with innovative and evolving business solutions. Along with bringing thought-leadership and an understanding of the Telecommunications client business challenges, you will work with practice executives, clients and IBM staff to develop and deliver solutions - especially in the area of lead-to-cash for large operators worldwide. Experience expected:
- You have a deep understanding for the Telecom industry processes, systems and organizations
- You have first-hand understanding and experience with Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Cognitive solutions, Business Process Modeling and offshoring
- You understand the business performance indicators associated with telecom processes including sales processes (both enterprise and consumer)
- You have a successful track record selling to the "C" suite and understand how to operate in a complex international account.
- You understand business, regulatory and accounting complexities associated with outsourcing (TUPE, AP-07 etc..)
- Speak one language other than English, Fluent Spanish a definite plus
- Serve as a member of the CPS leadership team, contributing to refine business process outsourcing propositions, practice and offering development
- Understand client needs, industry trends and develop winning proposals, applying IBM's cognitive process services capabilities
- Build client relationships and a business pipeline of business process outsourcing opportunities with telecom operators globally
- Maintain business controls for pipeline reporting and signings/revenue forecasting
- Achieve personal signings, revenue and utilization objectives, in alignment with practice objectives
- Generate repeat sales at assigned client and support sales efforts of the practice
- Establish and manage trusted advisor client relationships
- Monitor and control delivery excellence associated with large scale process services contract.
- Contribute to thought leadership and point of view materials aligned with select domain
- Up to 75% travel
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences via Cognitive data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries. IBM is a leader in this global transformation, and there is no better place to launch or further your career. World-class learning opportunities, mentoring and a flexible work environment -- you will find a wealth of opportunities within IBM to create the career you've always imagined.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM. Learn more about our industry work in Telecommunications and Media & Entertainment: ibm.com/industries/mediaentertainment/BENEFITS
Health insurance. Paid time off. Corporate holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population. CAREER GROWTH
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
- Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role. CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!