IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
Operating in over 170 countries, providing insight in more than 15 industries and deploying more than 5,000 talent and HR consultants across a blue chip client base, IBM's Talent & Engagement consulting practice in unrivalled in scope and potential. See this link for more information: http://ibm.biz/talentandengagement
The Talent & Engagement Associate Partner will provide leadership for Talent & Engagement HR Cloud offerings. This includes extensive sales, financial and operational leadership to successfully manage this business offering. Candidate must be a strong communicator with excellent negotiation skills, exceptional problem solving abilities, and a keen client needs assessment aptitude. In addition, this leader must work well in a matrix environment; championing the value of HR Cloud internally and externally while maintaining strong client satisfaction.Responsibilities Include:
Key Growth Priorities:
- Sales Leadership - Must have a successful track record in driving sales with new clients and expanding sales with existing clients.
- Client Delivery Leadership - Relentless focus on driving project delivery, removing roadblocks and focusing on the success of the client.
- People Leadership - Hire, develop and retain Talent & Engagement consultants. Work with and develop trust within the Talent & Engagement team while empowering and energizing the team by championing their contributions to the overall IBM Corporation.
- Thought Leadership - Maintain personal eminence in HR Cloud solutions.
- Oversee the successful delivery of large HR Cloud programs.
- Build sales pipeline and drive sales in HR Cloud solutions.
- Employee and client satisfaction
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.