A call to arms, Heroes of Azeroth! The World of Warcraft team is looking for an Associate Producer to help support the sound in our game. In an expansive MMO, sound is connected to nearly every subsystem requiring a constant flow of information between Sound and Design, Art, Engineering, and Production.
The ideal candidate is extremely thorough, self-organized, works well in a team environment, and has a strong eye and ear for detail. If you are enthusiastic about making games and great audio, then answer the call! We would love to hear from you.Responsibilities:
- Partner with creative and production leadership within sound to ensure goals and deadlines are being met.
- Take ownership of daily/weekly tasking and tracking status.
- Work closely with Design, Art, Engineering, and Production to solve content roadblocks.
- Track, traffic, and archive of all project related sound assets.
- Schedule and attend meetings; take concise and comprehensive notes and distribute them to appropriate personnel.
- Assist Senior Producer with a variety of departmental support tasks
- Contribute to a positive work environment.
- Experience facilitating teams and meeting deadlines under pressure.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication.
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies.
- Well developed "soft" skills and a flexible communication style.
- Able to communicate effectively with art, design, and engineering personnel.
Required Application Materials:
- Passion for audio and games, especially World of Warcraft!
- Experience working with Voice Over, Music, and Sound Design pipelines
- Quality Assurance experience.
- Bachelors of Art or Science in a technical field (or equivalent).
- Experience working with international regions and their respective laws and challenges.
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
- What games you are currently playing
- **Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered.
A little about us:
Blizzard Entertainment is a premier developer/publisher of entertainment software, including World of Warcraft, StarCraft, Diablo, and Hearthstone.