The Associate Product Manager will be part of a team responsible for the execution of product strategy for the Exchange platform and will partner with Product Managers to work with key stakeholders within the client and their vendor community to design and build functionality that will drive execution of the client strategic objectives. We are looking for an experienced product manager who wants to help drive the future of this critical platform. A successful candidate will have an established background in developing online customer-facing experiences, data flows and data mapping, and a motivation to achieve results in a faced paced environment.
• Gather internal and external customer needs, opportunities and gaps and translate into solutions/product features in order to deliver a world class vendor integration platform
• Create and refine artifacts such as use cases, user stories, and process flows to communicate features to both the engineering teams and stakeholders
• Map out processes, identify process improvements and influence teams
• Manage and drive the short-term feature delivery schedule
• Identify and raise issues that may compromise feature delivery success
• Partner closely with engineering teams to deliver scalable solutions
• Perform user acceptance testing on new features
• Manage multiple tasks concurrently and work within tight deadlines to balance workload effectively
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.