Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description Do what you love. Love what you do.
Generation Workday Product Manager roles offer exciting opportunities to drive new projects on our award-winning products. You will be creating project roadmaps and collaborating with cross-functional groups to roll out the latest and greatest features on Workday's diverse platforms. While we look for common skills and capabilities in all our candidates, each team offers unique ways to elevate Workday products to the next level. If you have these skills, Workday may be the place for you:
About the Role
- You can collaborate with diverse groups of people, from customers to developers and consultants
- You get excited to learn new concepts and technologies quickly
- You have a great sense of organization, specifically with task prioritization and time management
- You thrive at problem-solving and making decisions, both as a teammate and independently
About the Teams Functional Product Management
- Prepare and conduct customer interviews, contextual inquiries, focus groups, and design workshops to understand customer needs
- Define requirements based on customer feedback and implement product roadmaps and priorities
- Collaborate with innovative engineers and designers
- Work across product teams to make your product vision into reality
The Functional Product Management role offers exciting opportunities to manage product applications for our Financials, HCM, Payroll, and Student products. Utilizing the Agile method, you will see your efforts incorporated first-hand in all phases of the software development lifecycle on one of these teams:
- Payroll, Absence and Time Tracking (PATT): With the PATT team, you will be managing features of a Payroll solution that accommodates global requirements as well as creating a next generation Time Tracking product that reduces labor cost and increases worker productivity.
Technical Product Management
- Student (Masters Required): This fast-paced team will be developing the first true cloud application built to help students succeed and institutions thrive. You will work on features like delivering mobile and social applications for students, making reports accessible to administrators, and allowing faculty to use critical information to complete their daily jobs.
The Technical Product Management role offers exciting opportunities to help define the product strategy and roadmap, work with customers to understand their needs, and interact with engineers to bring the product to life. The Technology Product Management new graduate hires go through a rotation program which exposes you to the Workday technology stack through specialized trainings.
User Experience Product Management
- Possible Rotations in Technology: Reporting & Analytics, Enterprise Frameworks, Collaboration, Global, Security, Integrations, Search, Machine Learning, Implementation Tooling, In Memory Object Model & Performance, Infrastructure Platform, Developer Platform, Services, and Product Marketing.
The User Experience Product Management role gives you a chance to drive changes in the interface that every single Workday customer uses. As a member of one of these two teams, you will be making a direct impact on user experiences:
- User Experience Product Manager-Web:
- The User Experience Product Management role will involve all aspects of the product management life cycle. They are expected to design great new features to delight customers, evangelize the enhancements to both internal and external stakeholders. Our PMs are passionate for all things UI, Mobile and Responsive.
Workday Internship Program
- User Experience Product Manager- DaaS (Data as a Service) :
- The DaaS Technical Product Manager will be involved in all aspects of the product management life cycle. They are expected to design great new features to delight customers, evangelize the enhancements to both internal and external stakeholders, and prepare Functional Design Documents (FDDs) to deliver a superior end product.
Start your future today with Workday's Internship Program. The next generation of talent will further fuel Workday's success. This is why we actively seek the best and the brightest students to join our Internship Program, a 12-week program uniquely designed to develop our future leaders. The Internship Program is focused on providing meaningful work to challenge your skillset. In addition, we also offer special perks including, intern housing, fun social events, and technology-focused presentations designed only for interns.
Launch your career with an opportunity that connects you to a strong network, enables you to do your best work, actively supports your career and places an emphasis on fun.
Why You Should Join
It's fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're changing the face of enterprise software and we're having a good time doing it.
We know that happy employees are engaged employees. That is why we support programs and activities designed to keep our employees happy. If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy Workday.
Workday is proud of its diverse workforce, but does not sponsor employment visas or consider individuals on time-limited visas that will require sponsorship now or in the future for these positions. About Workday
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.