Blizzard Entertainment has been rated by Fortune as one of the "Best Places to Work" for several years running. We are a community of 4,000 global employees who are passionate about not only gaming, but entertainment and the technology that drives our users experience.
The team is looking for a new member skilled in digital media and advertising to help manage and execute programmatic media campaigns. This position will report to the Manager, Programmatic Media and work closely with the rest of the media buying and activation team to execute campaigns across all Blizzard games and properties.
This person will apply their skills to run and optimize media campaigns in partnership with core agencies. This is a great opportunity for a qualified individual to make a measurable impact on the online operations of one of the largest gaming companies in the world.Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage programmatic media campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Oversee programmatic ad campaigns with agency and direct platform partners
- Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI and other KPIs)
- Assist in executing and optimizing campaigns based on metrics.
- Assist in translating qualitative data into recommendations and plans that help build programmatic media campaigns for content releases and ongoing initiatives
- Designing, executing, and reporting data and insights from analysis of campaigns
- Assist in establishing organization-wide programmatic media best practices, guidelines, objectives and governance-related standards associated with programmatic campaigns
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams and agency partners to establish and maintain content calendars, assets, media plans, and copy for all paid campaigns.
- Work collaboratively with teams to build a strong framework for programmatic campaigns.
- Define and maintain KPIs and benchmarks for Blizzard programmatic media investments.
- Monitor trends in programmatic media tools, applications, channels, and strategy.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience managing campaigns in the programmatic ecosystem.
- Experience in strategic planning and proven cases in bringing plans to execution
- Proven track record in operating with a high level of energy, commitment, and enthusiasm to take on a challenging role with cross-functional commitments
- Budgetary experience including the ability to track expenses against commitments, help set priorities for funding, and develop annual budgets
- Expert at Excel; Knowledge of macros, VBA and/or SQL a plus
- Experience and thirst for knowledge in the DSP, DMP and programmatic space
- Flexible work hours, weekend and evening work will be required from time to time
- Ability to translate objectives into actionable plans
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with an analytical mindset
- Good communication, presentation, project management, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally
- Ability to research, and understand the customer's perspective and the competitive market
- Ability to handle multiple projects, requests and priorities at the same time
- Comprehensive knowledge of the programmatic media ecosystem
- Public speaking, presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical mindset and skills, including the ability to break down complex data scenarios into digestible components
- Strategy development, project management, problem solving, and public relations skills
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We've worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences...ever. Join us!
A little about us:
Blizzard Entertainment is a premier developer/publisher of entertainment software, including World of Warcraft, StarCraft, Diablo, and Hearthstone.