How do you get athletes and exercisers to play harder and perform better for longer amounts of time? How do you lower salt by 25 to 50 percent without taking away the taste people love? How do you balance biological needs with cultural wants, while minimizing impacts to local ecosystems? At PepsiCo, we're rethinking research and development to look beyond flavor, color and intensity of taste. As we study and understand how the body metabolizes foods and beverages, we're designing convenience products that make it easier for consumers to lead healthier lifestyles. Our global team of scientists, engineers, and quality professionals are working to develop new products that can improve people's diets and their lives. Join our team of experts who use the most advance technologies and scientific methods with the purpose of improving lives every day.Our Ideal Project Manager will:
- Create and lead cross functional Technical Teams through the Stage Gate process from Idea Feasibility to Launch
- Communication conduit between the R&D cross functional Technical Team and the Business Team
- Understand the key technical characteristics and general business implications of the broad range of products, process, and packaging technologies used by PepsiCo.
- Positively influence at all levels within and outside the organization.
- Develop effective working relationships to gain matrix resources to support group's initiatives.
- Create and manage a cross-functional project plan to successfully deliver new product/process/package innovation, globally.
- Facilitate the definition of scope, project goals, and success criteria
- Perform deep risk analysis for complex projects, resulting in risk registers, mitigation strategies, and communication plans
- Clearly communicate project status, risks, and scope creep with impact to all stakeholders on a regular basis
- Develop, manage, and communicate project budgets, timelines, and resource needs
- Manage, Track, and Report on regional innovation and brand stewardship projects
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree of Science
- Minimum of 6 years' experience overall
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in project management and PM tools (FMEA, RACI, Microsoft Project, Stage Gate, etc.)
- Experience in a consumer products research & development function a plus
- Background in development and commercialization of new products strongly desired.
- Familiarity with PMI methodology preferred
- Project Management Professional Certified (PMP) is strongly desired
- Six Sigma Knowledge/experience a plus
- Willing to travel globally
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.