Associate Project Manager
Title: Associate Project Manager
As a Project Manager at Capital One, you can achieve results you never thought possible by leading critical and strategic business projects. In this exciting role you will work closely with key stakeholders to deliver results that will have direct impact on the bottom line of the company. You will work with smart, talented people who will challenge you to excel. You will be rewarded for your passion and your achievements.
As a Project Manager you will:
- Work on large and small scale projects that have a direct impact on the company.
- Drive projects based on defined priorities; ensure scope of deliverables, timelines and budget are met; identify risks and issues and mitigate and / or escalate as needed.
- Plan, design, manage and execute project plans to ensure delivery. This activity includes management through feasibility, design, planning and implementation.
- Leverage problem solving skills to ensure project plans deliver on intent and maintain key project documentation.
- Partner with project customers to provide strategic and tactical thought partnership to effectively drive project delivery
- Forge relationships with key stakeholders to ensure delivery of commitments - Identify ways to improve and streamline business process
You will have the opportunity to:
- Exhibit a proven track record of project management, bringing the ability to quickly put structure in place to manage the work.
- Demonstrate outstanding communication and partnership skills which are essential for interacting and communicating with key stakeholders across all levels to manage, inform, and influence outcomes
- Demonstrate organizational agility to adapt to changing demands
- Display strong consulting and collaboration skills
- High School, GED or equivalent, Military
- At least 1 Year of Project Management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years of Project Management experience
- PMP certification, or Lean certification, or Agile certification or Six Sigma certification
- At least 1 Year experience with Associate Engagement activities, such as recognition program management, mid-scale off-site events, mentoring program
- At least 1 Year experience with logistical support for learning and leadership development programs
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.