The Associate Records Associate works as part of a team in Home Depot's HR Service Center operations that provide prepping, scanning, indexing, quality validation, employment verification and wage verifications of associate records.
The Associate Records Associate:
- * Receives and Sorts the mail
- * Catalogues incoming files
- * Coordinates storage and retrieval of files with Iron Mountain
- * Prepares documents for imaging
- * Identifies documents to be purged based on SOP guidelines
- * Scan documents
- * Reviews documents for quality
- * Meet production SLAs
- * Process wage and employment verifications for associates hired less than 30 days
- * Process adoption, lost wages, Social Security Administration verifications not feasible via TALX
- * Provide personnel file, time detail, benefit record, and payroll record for 3rd party subpoenas, legal requests and state wage claims
- * Assist with the quarterly distribution of unemployment reports and unemployment state audits
- * Escalates problems
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 70% Processing of daily volumes to include receiving, prepping, scanning , indexing, and auditing of documents to be imaged
- 20% Processing record request received via mail, fax, and email or Que Web ticket
- 10% Supporting retrieval of associate records per HR or Legal Requests
NATURE AND SCOPE
Reports to Associate Records Supervisor
No direct responsibility for supervising others
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Additional Environmental Job Requirements: MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 2 years
Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping, climbing, lifting material or equipment, some of which may be heavy or awkward.
- Customer service or HR experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Basic computer and phone knowledge
- Patience, teamwork, motivation, upbeat and a great attitude
- History of punctuality and good attendance
- Associate Degree or some college education preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Working knowledge of Imaging Operations, Captiva Software, workflow and processes
- Proficiency in HRIS, Que Web, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Exhibits leadership skills and desire to coach and develop staff
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills; ability to multi task
We recognize that military members are adept, motivated and hardworking. That’s why we made a commitment in 2012 to hire 55,000 veterans in 5 years!