Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
The Data Conversion Consultant works with Workday's customers on implementation projects, with a focus on Workday's reporting tools. This role works closely with the client's project team to ensure the customer's successful deployments of Workday reports. The Data Conversion Consultant will help manage the reporting deliverables associated with Workday implementation projects
• Become an expert in all of Workday's report writing tools
• Perform the following on an engagement :
1. Understand client legacy reporting requirements and match to Workday reporting capabilities
2. Identify a strategy for building reports using client resources and Workday professional services using the Workday solution
3. Build reports using Workday's report writing tools
4. Assist the client in testing the Workday solution and providing knowledge transfer sessions
• Ability to help clients resolve reporting issues requiring in depth expertise in the Workday solution
• Complete the work assigned to you by the Engagement Manager within the budgeted time allocated
• Understand Workday's Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements
• Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday best practices
• Ensure the client is referenceable once the client is in production
• Participate in update training and other events that help share one's product skills with other consultants
• Provide the Engagement Manager with status reports and keep them apprised of overall project status
• Understanding of data modeling concepts with an ability to manipulate data using software tools and/or SQL
• Experience with report writing software
• Knowledge of building reports for HRMS and/or Financial Management systems a plus
• Experience implementing Workday, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft or similar ERP applications a plus
• Familiarity with big data analytics tools a plus
• Bachelor degree in Business Systems, Engineering, Mathematics, Human Resources, Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent.
• Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
• Functional and technical experience a plus
• Ability to work in diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams
• Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities
• Passion for customer service
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to travel 25%
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.