Associate Research Analyst - Financial (B5)
Company: Applied Materials
Posted: February 25, 2017
Reference ID: 1701285
Be a key member of a new cross-functional and fun team as the company prepares for its next phase of growth. Build and maintain financial models for chosen companies. Perform analyses of business drivers, product/segment performance, margin/profitability, pricing, market share and other important business dynamics. Perform business valuation analyses. Prepare impactful charts in excel to articulate and support key messages with data.
• Undergraduate degree with accounting or business major.
• Proficiency in building financial models in Excel.
• Familiarity with Factset preferred.
• Prior equity research or FP&A experience preferred.
• Master's degree preferred.
• CPA/CFA certifications preferred.
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.